Determined Advocacy, No Matter What
Do not assume that you can handle a seemingly minor criminal matter on your own. These charges should also be fought by an aggressive experienced advocate.
Regardless of the charges against you, you can count on Edward R. La Rue, Attorney at Law. With the knowledge gained in over 25 years of experience in and out of the courtroom and through hundreds of bench and jury trials, Mr. La Rue has the skill, the dedication and the tenacity to fight for you. He has a hard-earned reputation in the legal community as being a thoroughly prepared and tenacious advocate.
Put his experience to work for you: call the firm locally in the Cleveland area at 216-539-0687 or toll free at 866-730-6509.
- State of Ohio v. Anthony Fore , Case No. CR-437936.
(Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas), Mr. La Rue’s aggressive defense resulted in charges of rape, kidnapping and gross sexual imposition being dismissed by the state of Ohio on the day the trial was set to begin.
- City of Cleveland v. Jose Torres , Case No. 2001-CRB-052495.
(Cleveland Municipal Court), Edward R. La Rue obtained a not guilty verdict for a Cleveland Police Academy cadet who had been charged with aggravated disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Mr. Torres was later commissioned as a Cleveland Police Officer, was awarded back pay, and is, to this day, a valued member of the Cleveland Police Department.
Over 25 Years of Experience, Hundreds of Cases Taken to Trial
Mr. La Rue’s dedication to his clients and the wealth of knowledge he has gained over the years can work to your advantage. He effectively defends clients against a full range of criminal charges, at any stage of the proceedings, including:
- Federal crimes — Federal drug or white collar crime charges have to be defended vigorously. Mr. La Rue has a proven record of providing strong, effective representation that seeks the best outcome possible.
- Campus crimes — Charges of crimes committed by college students can carry lasting consequences if left unresolved. Mr. La Rue stands ready to assist you with skilled advocacy that protects your rights or the rights of your college-age child.
- Appeals — A criminal conviction is not always the last word. Mr. La Rue has the knowledge of experience to help you pursue an appeal or other post-conviction relief.
Whether misdemeanor or felony, you can also benefit from Mr. La Rue’s reputation and experience if you are facing prison or jail time. It is important to remember that some charges, including DUI/OVI, drug possession or possession of drug paraphernalia not only impact your criminal record, but can also jeopardize your driving privileges. In addition to offering skilled defense to members of the community at large (including those charged with any number of juvenile crimes), Mr. La Rue also represents faculty and staff members at area colleges and universities.
Protect Your Rights, Contact Edward R. La Rue Today
To schedule a free initial consultation with Edward R. La Rue to discuss your felony or misdemeanor criminal charges, contact the firm today. Call locally in the Cleveland area at 216-539-0687, toll free at 866-730-6509 or send an e-mail.