Committed to Protecting Your Rights
Defending You Against a Wide Range of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
From his law office in Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. La Rue is here to protect your rights and fight for your freedom. His practice encompasses all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including, but not limited to:
- Drug offenses — Attorney La Rue provides effective defense against drug charges of all types. Whether the charge is possession, sale or trafficking, he will defend you aggressively.
- Impaired driving — Mr. La Rue delivers strong drunk or drugged driving defense for both general and commercial driver’s license (CDL) holders.
- Violent crimes — Attorney La Rue is experienced in defending clients against a broad range of violent offense charges. This includes murder (homicide), felonious assault, kidnapping, child endangerment, domestic violence, assault, weapons violations and many other offenses.
- Sex crimes — Sex offense charges such as rape, pandering obscenity, child pornography and online solicitation require sensitive defense representation. Mr. La Rue has the sophistication and skill to protect your interests.
- White collar crimes — Charges of fraud, embezzlement or other white collar offense charges often come after a lengthy investigation. Attorney La Rue can help you safeguard your rights throughout the process.
Protecting Your Rights Throughout the Criminal Justice Process
In all of his practice areas, Mr. La Rue offers skilled representation for clients of any age at any point of the proceedings. He has represented college students and faculty at a number of local schools, including Cleveland State University, Cuyahoga Community College, The Ohio State University, Case Western Reserve University, John Carroll University, Kent State University, The University of Akron and Oberlin College.
If you are under investigation for committing a state or federal crime, Mr. La Rue will act quickly to develop an aggressive defense strategy focused on minimizing any negative consequences. He also has the skills to help individuals pursue appeals and other post-conviction remedies, including: Judicial Release and the Sealing or Expungement of one’s record(s).
If you have been convicted of a criminal offense, that is not necessarily the last word. It is possible to appeal. Mr. La Rue can discuss with you what is best for your situation.
Contact Defense Attorney La Rue
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact our law firm by telephone or complete the online form. Off-site visits to correctional facilities are available upon arrangements being made.