Pushing Back Hard Against Drug Charges
Mr. La Rue has handled drug crimes cases for over 25 years, having worked as both prosecutor and defense lawyer. His in-depth knowledge of law enforcement techniques and procedures and the prosecution’s presentation methodology and resources allows him to anticipate potential case theories, and works to rebut them. His in-depth comprehensive knowledge of search and seizure law and the rights to due process and to counsel are particularly helpful to clients charged with drug offenses. This knowledge, combined with his own skill and thorough case preparation, can be invaluable when you or a loved one is facing a drug trafficking/possession/abuse charge.
What Have You Been Charged With?
You need to speak with Mr. La Rue immediately if you have been charged with drug crimes such as:
- Drug possession — Ohio law on marijuana possession is in a state of flux. But there are still many potential charges that prosecutors can bring for the alleged illegal possession of drugs. Mr. La Rue can provide an effective defense that protects your rights.
- Sale, distribution or trafficking in drugs — The stakes are raised when law enforcement asserts that you were selling or even trafficking in drugs. Attorney La Rue has the experience and savvy to challenge charges of dealing drugs and seek a resolution in your best interests.
Mr. La Rue also provides skilled defense against charges that involve:
- Corrupting a minor with drugs
- Cultivation of marijuana
- Manufacture of methamphetamine or other drugs
- Possession of drug documents (prescription fraud)
- Tampering with drugs
- Abusing or trafficking in harmful inhalants
- Club drugs like Ecstasy, GHB or Rohypnol, or prescription drugs like OxyContin, hydrocodone (Vicodin), Xanax or Valium
Contact Edward R. La Rue, Attorney at Law
Edward R. La Rue’s reputation for success speaks for itself. You can benefit from his track record of success by contacting the firm today. Call locally in the Cleveland area at 216-539-0687, toll free at 866-730-6509 or send an e-mail.